Ambleside, Cumbria £24000 - £28000
Our client isn’t looking for a run of the mill Sous Chef who has done the rounds and is just looking for a change for the sake of change.
They want to hire a Sous Chef who will work very closely with the Head Chef, contribute to the menu, assist with running the kitchen and produce exceptional food. The successful candidate will view this a long term role to which they can be totally committed.
You will be expected to bring plenty of your own ideas to the role and will know how to wow the eyes as well as the palate of their guests.
You’ll also be expected to help develop the small team, create amazing culinary experiences for the guests, achieve good margins and ensure that that your area of responsibility aligns with the rest of the business.
The kitchen is new and ready to welcome your focus and passion.
- At least 2 years as a Sous Chef
- Able to manage all aspects of a kitchen
- Passionate and committed
- Focused and enthusiastic
- Stable work history within permanent jobs
Salary and benefits
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
- Permanent job – direct with the employer
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Working 5 days per week (2 days off)
- 45 – 50 hours per week (varies according to time of year / season etc)
- Live in available, if required
How to apply
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Cumbria Ltd. Direct applications to the employer will not be considered.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.