Ulverston, Part Time £10.00 per hour
Part time, permanent, job opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor to join a small team in the Ulverston area. Your job will be making sure that your guests have a wonderful experience and will want to return. You’ll be supporting the management team by ensuring the business adapts to the challenges of Covid 19.
This is a customer focused operation and what they offer is very much based on feedback from their customers.
You’ll be working around 22 hours per week (more hours can be negotiated) – 2 to 3 out of 7 nights per week.
- Confident approach to customer interaction
- Can use your own natural character to deliver personable and friendly service
- Serves in a professional yet unpretentious manner
- Restaurant supervisory or management experience
- Experienced and confident in order taking and cash up
- Interested in food and restaurants
- Good sense of humour
- Desire to be a part of a well-run operation
Salary and benefits
- Basic Salary: £22500 (pro rata)
- Paid for every hour worked, no unpaid overtime
- Excellent tips
- Permanent, part time, job – direct with the employer
- Well run restaurant
- No split shifts
- Discounted/free food
- Kind, conscientious and supportive team
How to apply
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Cumbria Ltd. Direct applications to the employer will not be considered.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.