Property Management Coordinator
Ambleside, Full Time, Part Time £20000
Great permanent job opportunity with a much respected holiday lettings business in the Elterwater, near Ambleside, area. Our client is looking to welcome either one full time or two part time people to their friendly team. The business offers holidaymakers a beautiful selection of quality Lake District Holiday Cottages. As an employer, they pride themselves on the value and importance they attach to the people who work with them.
This is a varied job role and you should have exceptional customer service and administration skills. The main purpose of your role will be to coordinate property management services which includes; maintenance, housekeeping, customer services, signing up new owners to the service, administration and enquiry handling.
Your new job
- Managing the coordination and arrangement of property services
- Facilitating the delivery of services through the field based team and external suppliers
- Meeting holiday homeowner and guest expectations
- Retain existing customers and sign new ones up to the property service management offering
- Resolve on site issues, relating to property
- Foster positive long term relationships with local housekeeping suppliers and any employed housekeeping field team members to ensure uninterrupted service delivery
- Foster positive long term relationships with local tradespeople and any employed maintenance field team members to ensure uninterrupted service delivery
- Help to deliver, the agreed annual targets for the property management service – and where possible exceed them
- Support the retention of the existing portfolio by proactively managing homeowner relationships
- Supporting sales team by organising the onboarding and set up of new properties receiving PMS (property management services).
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written English and numeracy
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the holiday letting industry would be an advantage
Salary and benefits
- £19,000 to £21,000 per year
- Permanent position (either full or part time)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays + your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and development
- Non – contractual benefits
How to apply
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Cumbria Ltd.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.