Food and Beverage Assistants
Pooley Bridge, Full Time £8.91 per hour
Fantastic opportunity to join the team within a very popular Inn, near Penrith in Cumbria. Live in is available and, for those living out, there is transport available from the Penrith and Shap areas.
Whilst hospitality experience is preferred, this employer does have a very good reputation for training and if you are a people person, outgoing and passionate about customer service, you’ll fit right in here.
Your job will be varied and will include;
- Waiting on
- Taking food and drinks orders
- Helping in the kitchen
- Working on the bar
- Running drinks
- Checking guests in
- Looking after customers
- Ideally previous experience in hospitality but not essential as full training will be given
- Friendly and approachable
- Good at working in team
- Can stay calm when it’s crazy busy
- Starting wage is national minimum wage for your age group
- Good tips
- Some live in available
- Transport from Penrith and Shap
- Exceptional training
- Overtime available
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- Part time also considered
- Permanent position and employer will consider seasonal
Apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Hospitality.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.