Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Workington, Cumbria £31,000 - £33,000
Our client is looking to recruit an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer as a Trainer and Assessor. You do not need formal teaching or lecturing qualifications for this role, they will help you to gain those. This position will suit an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer who is seeking a change of career.
You will be joining an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Grade 1 training organisation, which has several bases across Cumbria. They are part of a much larger and very well respected national organisation.
The role of the Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer / Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to Level 3. It will also include the progressive development of the Electrical & Instrumentation engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery.
- Have a minimum of three years experience in industry in Electrical & Instrumentation
- Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, you will ideally hold your 18th Edition
- Knowledge and experience on plant and process control systems would be an advantage but is not essential
- Hold a level three qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation and have served a full level three apprenticeship
- Have a sound knowledge of Electrical & Instrumentation engineering principles
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
Salary and benefits
- Annual salary of £31,000 – £33,000
- Permanent staff position
- Employee benefits package
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.