Workington, Cumbria £9.00 per hour
We are recruiting on behalf of a busy cafe / restaurant, in Workington. They are looking for an experienced Cook to join their team. This is a permanent position and you will be working for around 30 hours per week (more hours could be available from time to time).
Your job will be to prepare main meals and light snacks. Preparation and cooking to order. The food cooked varies from English breakfasts to lasagnes, soups and pies.
To apply for this opportunity you should;
- Previously worked as a Cook or Chef
- Be able to work under pressure, at busy times
- Be a team player who can also work on own initiative
- Be polite and friendly
- Have varied cooking skills (traditional cafe food)
- Can work 5 days per week (including Saturdays and Sundays)
- Able to work full time (30 hours per week)
- Preferably a none smoker
Salary and benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will be discussed but likely to be around £9.00 per hour
- Monthly pay
- 28 days holiday per year
- Statutory pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Full time, permanent job
How to apply
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Cumbria Ltd. Direct applications to the employer will not be considered.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.