An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business at a key stage of its successful growth is currently available!
They have a stylish city-feel bar to compliment the well-established food provision in the restaurant. The selection of premium quality drinks is ever growing but always well considered to suit the ambiance and quality of the food.
The ideal person will have a keen interest in drink creation and customer service delivery, they must be good a talking to the varying age groups of customers they have frequenting the bar, whether younger groups, middle class diners or business people. They are a proudly independent-restaurant, so it is therefore essential that you have an understanding of what that means, and how they differ from more corporate or chain style run venues.
This is an exciting company and a positive environment to work within, priding themselves on good working relationships. Likewise, they are proud of the food and service they provide, and consequently receive excellent feedback from their regulars and newcomers alike.
- Passion for quality drinks
- Experience in cocktail bar environments
- Team spirit
- Clean & tidy approach to work their space
- Experience in bar and restaurant environments (not only pubs) is essential
The ideal person will also have:
• Commercial awareness of profit and sales
• Experience working/drinking in city bars
• Good knowledge of different alcohols/drinks
• A dedicated Hospitality Industry worker attitude, with passion and care
Salary and benefits
- Wage: £8.72 to £9.00 per hour (depending on NMW for your age group)
- Paid for every hour worked, no unpaid overtime
- Excellent tips
- Permanent, part time, job – direct with the employer
- Well run restaurant
- No split shifts
- Discounted/free food
- Kind, conscientious and supportive team
How to apply
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Cumbria Ltd. Direct applications to the employer will not be considered.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.