Our client is looking to recruit a Civil Engineer as a Trainer and Assessor. You do not need formal teaching or lecturing qualifications for this role, they will help you to gain those. This position will suit a Civil Engineer who is seeking a change of career.
You will be joining an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Grade 1 training organisation, which has several bases across Cumbria. They are part of a much larger and very well respected national organisation.
The role of the Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Civils Engineering courses up to level 3.
The role will also include the progressive development of the Civils Engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery.
- Have a minimum of three years Civil Engineering experience in industry in a supervisory position
- Minimum HNC qualification
- Have a sound knowledge of Civil Engineering principles
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
- Car driver – must be willing to drive to different centres across Cumbria
Salary and benefits
- Annual salary of £33,741
- Permanent staff position
- Employee benefits package
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.