Carnforth, Full Time £24000 - £26000
Our client is a very busy, and popular, gastro dining establishment and they are looking to expand their kitchen team. An immediate permanent, full time, career opportunity is now available for a Chef. They are looking for someone who is used to preparing and cooking high quality food using fresh ingredients.
Their menus change monthly and the kitchen team all have input into developing them, alongside the Head Chef and owner.
Wherever possible the employer we tries to offer a positive work/home life balance for staff and ensure all shifts are fairly distributed between the kitchen team.
- Broad range of experience as a Chef
- Fresh food background
- Passionate about delivering consistently high standards of food
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have a good eye for presentation
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Team player
- Happy with early starts (8am), weekends and bank holidays
Salary and benefits
- Salary of £23 – £26000 per year
- 48 hour working week (no split shifts)
- 5 Days per week
- Permanent position
- Statutory benefits (holiday pay, auto enrolment etc.)
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Hospitality.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.