Assistant Restaurant Manager
Carnforth, Full Time £26000
This is the ideal job for an Assistant Manager who likes to be kept busy. Our client is a very popular gastro inn with rooms and they are looking to welcome an Assistant manager to the team.
The job is varied and would suit someone who is passionate, confident and organised.
As Assistant Manager, you will undertake a variety of responsibilities and duties such as marketing strategies, training, overseeing food quality and high service standards, developing menus as well as greeting and serving restaurant guests.
- Broad experience in a supervisory role in hospitality
- Passion for customer service
- Able to lead from the front
- Someone with ideas
- Exceptional people skills
Salary and benefits
- Salary of up to £26000 per year
- Excellent Tips: Shared monthly (varied amounts depending on gratuity amount)
- Very flexible & fair working rota, 48 hour working week over 5 days.
- 28 days (5.6 weeks) paid annual leave
Please apply via this site to the appointed recruitment consultants, Recruit Hospitality.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the legal right to live and work in the UK.