Assistant Pub Manager
Preston, Full Time £23,500
Our client is taking over a pub and is looking to recruit a hands on Assistant Manager to assist with front of house.
Due to current restrictions, you will initially be joining a very small team (the General Manager, Head Chef and you) so it essential that you are able to perform a hands on role.
Working hours will be 4pm to 10pm, to start with (due to opening hours being restricted) but this will change in the future.
Later, when restrictions are lifted, other staff will be recruited by the business and your role will include staff supervision and training.
The successful candidate will start their new job around 11th November 2020. Initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
- Taking orders from customers, for meals
- Serving meals to the guests
- Taking payments
- Cleaning down tables and touch points between customers
- Laying tables
- Customer service
- Great hosting
- Ensuring the guests have an exceptional experience and feel safe
- Assisting the General Manager
- Previously have worked as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager in a pub with restaurant, or similar
- Waiting on and bar skills
- Passionate (very passionate) about customer service
- Confident and hard working
- Friendly and welcoming
- Happy to be hands on
- Prepared to go on in-house training courses
- Loves the hospitality industry
Salary and benefits
- Hourly rate of £10.50 per hour (equates to £23,500 per year)
- Permanent, full time position
- Statutory pension
- 28 days holiday per year
- 45 hours per week (6 days out of 7, includes weekends) Day off on Tuesdays.
Please note: We can only consider applications from candidates who already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.